Unless you've been under a rock for the last week or so you've seen these two in the news. Mainly because the MSM has been pushing them on us so that we don't pay attention to this guy.
He was at the same party.
He is a felon convicted for bank fraud and was indicted on 34 counts involving misuse of $2.4 million and was in prison when he wrote Listen to Your Mother: Stand Up Straight: How Progressives Can Win.
Why would Obama invite this guy and his wife to the State Dinner? A felon to visit the White House? (I guess he is buddies with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.)
The reason Obama and Creamer are buds is found in Creamer's book.
In the book Creamer discussed 10 planks for social and fundamental change in the American way of life. They are:
1. The idea that healthcare as a right must be established. (pg.527) Obama agrees.
2. Create the idea that the healthcare system is in a crisis. (pg.527)
(:20 - :29)
3. Reduce the credibility of the insurance companies. (pg 528)
(:45 - 1:45) and (3:35 - 4:10)
(10:50 - 11:33)
4. The book calls for making deals with bug businesses to help change the healthcare system. We have already seen AARP give in as well as big pharma.
5. Convince politicians that they "owe there elections to the support for universal healthcare and that they face political peril if they fail to deliver."
The fact is that 35% want universal care which is the same percentage that wanted Hillary care which was treated like it leprosy when it was introduced. So why are politicians pushing for it so much? They've been fooled. They've been arm twisted. They've been bought. (Think Mary Landrieu.)
6. Get people not so much agree in advance on a plan, but "foster a process that will lead to consensus."
A 2000 page healthcare bill that no one understands (if they even read it at all) but all agree on.
7. Organize a national field program.
8. "Mobilize the labor movement and the faith community." (pg 529)
Many churches are preaching social justice now.
9. Leaverage the resources of "institutions an organizations of all types." (pg 529)
Can you say ACORN?
10. "Put in place commitments for hundreds of millions of dollars to be used to finance paid communications and mobilization once the battle is joined." (pg 529)
SEIU spent 60 Million dollars to elect Obama. HCAN spent 25 Million dollars last year to help pass HELLthcare.
11. "To win we must not just generate understanding, but emotion-fear, revulsion, anger, disgust." (pg. 529)
Obama is using this "Creamer plan" to get HELLthcare passed. And that's why no one in the MSM covered this felon's presence.
All thanks to Glenn B.