Saturday, May 1, 2010

Two of My Fav's Go Head to Head

Watch here.

I think Beck is right. Holder this week flip flopped on the Miranda issue. First he wanted to Mirandize terrorists and all of a sudden he doesn't want to anymore. This makes no sense. O'Reilly says that he made the switch because of the low public support for Mirandizing terrorists. This is crazy. He didn't let those Black Panthers off the hook when the blogosphere went crazy about it. There is more to this than what O'Reilly thinks.

Beck thinks that Holder changed his mind so that Tea Partiers and other right wingers can be detained with out being Mirandized if things progressed to that. This isn't so far fetched either. Beck makes his case here:





Although I don't think I like Miranda rights to begin with, since they are in place already I have to agree with Beck on this. 

No comments: